Monday, April 7, 2008

Reality Tidbits - miscellaneous

So You Think You Can Dance Gossip and this is getting into the banal - Jack nearly arrested in New York.
In TV Week Jack reveals he was busting to go to the toilet when he was on the Subway.

"I got off at the next stop to find a bathroom, and after I found one, I started walking around, not really knowing where I was.

"Suddenly, this van drove up on the footpath and almost hit me! These cops jumped out and arrested two guys, who were standing next to me, for dealing drugs. They asked me, if I was part of it and I said no and took off!"

The other riveting piece of information in TV Week was that Henry used to be teased when he was young for dancing.

Todd McKenny is a lush.
Todd McKenny a judge on Dancing with the Stars was found guilty for drink driving and was banned from driving until July. The full details are here. What I found interesting that he only copped such a small penalty when he was already on a good behaviour licence. Methinks if he wasn't a celeb a much harsher penalty would have been given out.

Guy Sebastian reveals Matt Corby to be his Wedding Singer.
Those who pray together, sing together. Guy Sebastian has revealed Matt Corby will be his wedding singer at his May wedding. They apparently met last year and became friends when Matt was in Australian Idol. Full story here.

Australia's Next Top Model winner Alice Burdeau shows there is careers after reality tv.
Today it was revealed she will be heading to London to shoot an ad campaign for Dolce and Gabbana. This campaign will be shot by uber famous photographer Mario Testino. This is on top of modelling for New York fashion week. I don't think we will be seeing her home anytime soon.

Full story here.

No comments: