Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Survivor Fans V Favourite Episode One

I cannot believe how disappointed I am that Johnny Fairplay left in the first episode of Survivor. In the first 40 minutes of the new season he was the most entertaining person of the cast flitting between the two groups of alliances having a foot in both camps.

At first when he was talking about having the pregnant fiancee I thought he was being manipulative, however I did think it was too early in the game for that sort of manoeuvre.

Anyway I did some googling and yes the story was legit. The mother of his child is another reality TV star Michelle Deighton 21 from America's Next Top Model Cycle 4. In the US do they have some sort of dating agency where reality TV stars hook up?

The interview is interesting and can be found here. There are no spoilers in it.

So now I will be looking forward to the schemings of Johnathan, and the buffed bod of Ozzy. Also there seemed to be some raunch going on in the preview for next weeks episode. I don't get it I thought they were not able to take toothbrushes to the camp so how disgusting would it be to kiss someone and they looked like they were going for it!

No comments: