Monday, October 6, 2008

Australian Idol - Season 6 - And now there were eight

Well the stylist, Sheridan Tyler, sabotage of Chrislyn Hamilton worked this week as it landed her in the bottom three. As it was more the shocking silver tight top rather then the performance.

The other bottom two were a shocked Roshani Priddis and Madam Parker.

As if Chrislyn wasn't feeling shitty enough the interview with her and comments from the judges were all to do with her weight and the not great outfit she was wearing last night.

Madam Parker again gave her ususal mono tonal interview performance which was like a politician who his scared he is going off message. "I had fun last night" was said in about five different ways.

And Roshani went into her hyperactive bubbly personality mode.

........Sorry for the break in blogging I just had to pick myself up off the floor where I fell when I saw Thanh Bui had been voted the Cadbury Moment of the week.

Are these the same people that think tonight's guest performers Metro Station are a good band?

The first person safe tonight was Roshani Priddis, and Madam Parker was eliminated and of course she said in her end speech "I had fun".

No comments: