Wednesday, March 5, 2008

American Idol contestants not as clean cut as they first appeared to be.

American Idol seems to have been rocked with risque behaviour this season. Well at least it makes the show more interesting.

As rumoured in one of my previous posts that David Hernandez was a go go dancer in some gay bar in Phoenix, it has now been confirmed he appeared nude and performed lap dancers at a club with a mainly male clientele.

American Idol are unconcerned, and frankly it makes the previously bland David much more interesting.

Link to full story here.

Ramiele Malubay is being the victim of a fully blown beat regarding supposed lesbian photos of her taken off her Facebook site. This just confirms my theory that Facebook is evil.

The photo is of Ramiele's friends "groping" her breasts. The photo is here so form your own opinion. I think it is all of them just having a laugh, but it will probably mean she will never work on the Disney Channel.

Lastly one of my favourite websites dlisted who is a huge Danny Noriega fan has a My Space video giving out some Christmas cheer.

Dlisted said:
My American Idol homegirl, Daniel Noriega, made this little Christmas MySpace video a little while and it's come back to get him. Angst! I bet he owned every single item from "Emily the Strange." It took me a while to figure out it was actually Daniel Noriega. I thought it was just some faux punk chick. MySpace is filled with those types.
In the video Daniel rolls his eyes to a Christmas song and then says, "I hope Santa Claus rapes your fucking mother and I hope you all get coal, because your all pieces of shit."


Link to it is here.

No comments: