Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Exciting News Reality Ravings Is Moving


The good news is Reality Ravings is saying goodbye to Blogspot and hello to my very own self-hosted wordpress blog at http://www.realityravings.com/

But don't go there yet as the blog is currently under construction.

The relaunched blog should be up and running by Friday 16 January 2008. I have kept a similar layout however I will be looking forward to reader feedback.

The bad news is whilst this transition is occurring I will not be blogging as much, as I have to work on the other site.

Why did I move? Well with increasing traffic numbers it was time to get total control of my blog. The new blog will have recaps, reality TV reviews, gossip, and polls.
One of my first posts will be an interview with highly talented Project Runway winner Juli Grbac.

I hope you guys will like it as much as I do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing it! Over the holidays we have made the (most possibly, fatal) decision to get cable. Look out for me in any news bulletins that feature a corpse in an advanced state of decomp on a couch in front of Rachel Ray. (Can't wait!) Looks like even free-to-air will keep you busy this year, with Masterchef, SYTYCD and more Idol. Make a game show exception and cover the first ep of Wipeout Australia. You know you want to!

Reality Raver said...

Hi Injera,

Yes you are right I will watch that first episode of Wipeout.

I am glad you are getting cable you can watch all the trash on Arena and Fox 8. I have to confess I have only seen Rachel Ray for about 5 mins.

By the way the new site is up and running. www.realityravings.com

Reality Raver said...

Hi Injera,

Yes you are right I will watch that first episode of Wipeout.

I am glad you are getting cable you can watch all the trash on Arena and Fox 8. I have to confess I have only seen Rachel Ray for about 5 mins.

By the way the new site is up and running. www.realityravings.com