Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ajay Rochester Is Not The Biggest Loser In Court Today

Ajay Rochester go buy a lottery ticket, as today is your lucky day. Today magistrate Pat O'Shane recorded no conviction, against the The Biggest Loser host, and placed her on a 12 month good behaviour bond at her sentencing hearing today after she had pleaded guilty to defrauding Centrelink.

Ajay cried with relief. She had said yesterday that a conviction would ruin her career.

She said outside the court "I am just so happy to put it behind me and move on with my life and be with my boy, and be happy and just get on with my future.".

The big question now is will Channel Ten start using her in the promos for the new season of The Biggest Loser which starts on Feb 1?

Full story of her sentencing hearing on news.com.au

No comments: