Tuesday, January 6, 2009

America's Next Top Model Has Been Dumped By Channel Ten

TV Tonight reports that Channel Ten have dumped America's Next Top Model Cycle 8 from its Sunday and Monday night line up due to poor ratings. Apparently only 403,000 were watching it.

I had only realised last night that it was shown on both nights. I doubt now I will bother watching last night's episode.

The Channel Ten show has previously been screened on Fox 8. Could this have played a part in the low ratings, or the early timeslot, or maybe I am being deluded and it was the show.

If you want to know who won watch below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The article should read like the title America's Next Top Model, not Australia's.

Contented Single said...

Bummer, was enjoying it. I thought Renee might have had a chance at winning though, the one that won looks anorexic though I suppose that is not unusual in the modelling world.

Reality Raver said...

Whoops fixed that major typo - I was writing it on the fly.

Onadrought - I also am disappointed, and of course they were not going to break the stereotypes. I don't care what people say but bones sticking out from your sternum is an eating disorder not 'fast metabolism'.