Monday, February 4, 2008

Dan Karaty choreographer and judge from US So You Think You Can Dance may be guesting on the Aust show

Ok so I may be getting a bit too excited however Dan Karaty one of the judges and sometime choreographer for the US version of SYTYCD said in interview with Shimmy magazine:

"Oh, and rumor has it that I’ll be showing up on other versions of the show around the world. See you overseas too"

I am presuming he would prefer to come to Sydney then Poland!

For full article click here.

2 comments:

Fifi said...

I am very fond of Nigel L. I find him strangley charming and charismatic for an older dude. I would have dinner with him (his treat) and I may even front up to the room for a bit of lite fondling. The Australian version of SYTYCD better show a bit of class (a bit more than I've revealed here).
PS the PLastic Betrand comparison is a stroke of genius.

Reality Raver said...

Thank you re: Plastic Bertrand, he also reminds me a bit of a male version of Mia Michaels.

LOL re: the light fondling with dashing Nige. Why only light? I think he would be suave enough to get you to home base.