Monday, November 26, 2007

Matt Corby still moaning about Idol Treatment

In an interview with Holly Byrne Matt Corby still appeared to be sensitive of his treatment by Mark Holden.

In summary Matt Corby said:
"He wrecked a few peoples careers. Look at Tarasai. (The comments) were
hard to swallow."
Being told, when you're 17, that you're a spoilt brat, well, it isn't nice
to hear that,'' Corby told Confidential. "I don't know what I did to hit such a
bad chord with him,'' he added, "but I shook his hand. Now I don't really
care.''


He also made further comments about the winners single:
Corby revealed he'd actually come to terms with the winners' track, which
many said didn't suit him and spoilt his chances. "I wrote a better version
of it but it was too late to lay it down. If I had three more days, it would have worked,"
he said.

This kid really needs to learn some modesty. He makes it seem he a just 17 year old boy had to polish up a song that highly professional songwriters had written.

I am looking forward to hearing some of Matt's original stuff. Will his songs live up to the hype?

No comments: