Sunday, September 23, 2007

Aust Idol - The mystery spa photos have emerged.

Finally the rumoured pictures of Brianna and Marty in the spa have emerged. Sitting in the prime page 3 position in the Sunday Telegraph. Quality.

Rumours had been circulating that big money had been paid for them. However, I had thought the Telegraph prided itself on not buying stories, however photos might be a different thing.

Link below:
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22464573-5001026,00.html

The picture does the raise the question about why Matt Corby has such a strange look on his face what is he thinking?

Is it:
a) Why did I sit on one of the spa's holes I have bubbles going up my ass?
b) Oh God I am only a 16 year old and I only have to look at a girl to get a boner, I hope she cannot feel it? or
c) Oops, Uh oh - At my school did they tell me that semen could stay alive in a spa - oh please god I hope not.

Interesting that Lana and Marty were sitting together - there was the rumour they were having some sort of interaction, however no overpowering body chemistry seems evident in this photo. Maybe he has a sneaky hand underwater.

No comments: